Surf Club Four Seasons
9011 Collins Avenue | Surfside, FL 33154
Historic Glamour Meets Modern Luxury
Originally built in 1927, The Surf Club was the place to see and be seen and was frequented by the likes of Frank Sinatra, Grace Kelly, Elizabeth Taylor and even, Winston Churchill, who used to paint the Surf Club’s breathtaking Atlantic seascapes in watercolor. The Surf Club has been reinvented and is once again a pinnacle of luxury in South Florida. Pritzker Prize winner and architecture master, Richard Meier has transformed a social institution into a 21st century haven waving the heavenly Four Seasons brand, with extraordinary amenities, service and style. With Meier's incandescent style, floor to ceiling glass walls and twenty-foot high ceilings in select residences, every detail is considered in each light-filled home. Each flow-through residence features lift and glide sliding doors which lead out to 18-foot deep terraces for clear unobstructed ocean views of over 800 linear feet of oceanfront.
At A Glance
Developer: Fort Capital
Architect: Richard Meier
Completion Date: 2016
Minimum Price: $3,750,000
Number of Units: 150
Unit Size: 1400 - 8000 sqft
Inside Your Home
- Hotel services for residents provided by Four Seasons
- 1 - 6 Bedroom condo residences from 1,800 to 7,800sf.
- Units delivered furniture ready
- Richard Meier selected finishes and details throughout
- Spacious Master Suites with 2 master baths, 2 dressing rooms and custom closets
- Chef's kitchens with custom cabinetry, side-by-side refrigerator, wine storage, 6 burner gas cooktop, exhaust hood.
- Private elevators with private foyers
- Ultra high speed connectivity
- Service entrance and laundry rooms
- Many flow through units
- Multi-zone climate control
- Sound proof walls
- 5 star resort amenities provided by Four Seasons Hotel
- Over 800 linear feet of oceanfront beach with cabanas and service
- Roof top decks
- 2 residents only pools
- 2 residents only fitness centers
- Access to 12,000 sf health and wellness center and full service spa with saunas, steam rooms, treatment and relaxation rooms.
- Generous parking, including self-park, valet and limited number private locked garages
- 24/7 concierge servies
- Pet grooming
- Car wash on site
Features We Know You'll Love
Originally built in 1927, The Surf Club Four Seasons is an iconic property with just under 9 acres of bucolic land rich with history. The glamorous icon has truly been transformed into a 21st century haven of luxury and elegance.
Four Seasons Brand
The Four Seasons brand is world renowned and offers a lifestyle that is bar none. The Canadian-based company is a distinguished leader in hospitality and the highest standard of service that emphasizes friendliness and reliability.
Architecture and Design
Designed by Pritzker prize award winning architect Richard Meier and highly sought after Parisian Designer Joseph Dirand, The Surf Club is truly a unique work of art.
Selling Your Surfside Condo?
Let us help you. Fill out this form to get started.
Market Value of
Please tell us a little about your property.
Where should we send your results?
We will be in touch soon.