South Pointe Tower
400 South Pointe Drive | Miami Beach, FL 33139
World Famous Elegance and Luxury
Enjoy the magnificent Art Deco architecture and world-famous Ocean Drive, just steps from South Pointe Tower, one of the first luxury residences built in the sought-after neighborhood of South of Fifth. Residents enjoy spectacular year-round views of the ocean and the bay through floor-to-ceiling windows, huge walk-in closets, and elegantly equipped baths. Just steps from the Beach, appointed with two shimmering swimming pools and two tennis courts, library, billiards, a media room and business center, you’ll easily find all your personal and professional amenities at the South Pointe Tower.
At A Glance
Developer: John A. Hinson
Year Built: 1987
Number of Units: 208
Unit Size: 858 - 3215 sqft
Inside Your Home
- Expansive, Private Balconies with Magnificent Views
- European Style Kitchens with Modern Appliances
- Granite and Marble Countertops
- Oversized Jacuzzis in Select Units
- Half-Glass Shower Enclosures in Select Units
- Spacious Bedroom with Walk-In Closet
- Pre-Wired for Cable and High-Speed Internet
- Large, European Style Bathrooms
- Two Pools, Including Waterfront Pool with Spacious Deck
- Club Room Overlooking the Ocean
- 24-Hour Valet and Secure Self-Parking
- Wine Shop, Gelateria and Other Retail in Building
- 24-Hour Security and Concierge Services
- Two Lighted Tennis Courts
- Walking Distance to Joe’s Stone Crab and Starbucks
- 24-Hour State-of-the-Art Fitness Center
- Stunning Lobby with Waterfall and Rotating Art Exhibit
Selling Your Miami Beach Condo?
Let us help you. Fill out this form to get started.
Market Value of
Please tell us a little about your property.
Where should we send your results?
We will be in touch soon.
Studio to 3 Bedroom Listings At South Pointe Tower
The multiple listing information is provided by the Miami Association of REALTORS® from a copyrighted compilation of listings. The compilation of listings and each individual listing are ©2017 Miami Association of REALTORS®. All Rights Reserved. The information provided is for consumers' personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate, and should be independently verified.