One Thousand Museum
1000 Biscayne Boulevard | Miami, FL 33132
Miami's Own Masterpiece
One Thousand Museum is a first of its kind, featuring a mesmerizing white exoskeleton that wraps a museum quality living experience, brought to Downtown Miami by internationally celebrated architect, Zaha Hadid. The building features over the top luxury features like an aquatic center that provides an indoor sun bathing deck with an infinity edge pool that over looks the city, as well as a spa center to create unbeatable tranquility. Located steps away from PAMM and Museum Park, One Thousand Museum is surrounded by the finest art, culture, design and entertainment that Miami has to offer.
At A Glance
Developer: 1000 Biscayne Group: Gregg Covin and Louis Birdman, Co-developer: The Regalia Group and Kevin S. Venger
Architect: Zaha Hadid
Completion Date: 2018
Minimum Price: $5,750,000
Number of Units: 83
Unit Size: 4500 - 9980 sqft
Inside Your Home
- Private residences are accessed from the lobby via secure, high-speed elevators that feature destination-entry smart technology
- East to West flow-through floor plans that capture the mesmerizing panorama of Biscayne Bay & Atlantic Ocean views as well as the Miami skyline
- Oversized terraces
- Custom European kitchens that give residents a choice of select finishes for custom cabinetry by innovative Italian manufacturer Gatto Cucine
- Induction cook tops in wall ovens, steam ovens, microwaves, dishwashers and integrated coffeemakers by Gaggenau
- Refrigerators by Sub-Zero
- Faucets by Dornbracht and other quality manufacturers
- Custom designed closets and walk-in closets by Molteni & C
- Interior doors throughout the residences are by Lualdi Porte. All doors have been customized with Valli & Valli's Duemila Cinque Series handles designed by Zaha Hadid
- Interior illumination products by Kreon and other premier manufacturers customized by German designer Uli Petzold
- State-of-the-art home automation infrastructure by Crestron
- Double height aquatic center with indoor pool
- Sky lounge for private events
- Proposed private rooftop helipad
- Over 30,000 sf of recreations areas for swimming, sunning, socializing and fitness
- 24/7 specialized security, concierge and valet personnel
- Custom scenting in all interior amenity spaces
- Bank-quality vault that contains individual safe deposit boxes for every residence
- Spacious fitness center outfitted with state-of-the-art strength and cardio training equipment
- Landscaped outdoor area
- Spa with private rooms for massage and beauty treatments, steam and sauna rooms, plunge pools and a relaxation lounge
- Multimedia theater for private movie screenings, lectures and presentations
Features We Know You'll Love
Top of the Line Finishes
Unit features are completed by an elite team of designers, including lighting artists and technology specialists.
Firsts of Their Kind
The building includes its own helipad and high secutiry safe, both which are firsts to Miami architecture.
Living in Art
The white, sculpture design of the building also serves as a masterpeice to the Miami skyline.
Selling Your Downtown Condo?
Let us help you. Fill out this form to get started.
Market Value of
Please tell us a little about your property.
Where should we send your results?
We will be in touch soon.