6901 Collins Avenue | Miami Beach, FL 33141
A Classic Beauty
Formerly the historic Golden Sands Hotel, L’Atelier merges the classic glamour of South Beach with modern style architecture. Designed by Luis Revuelta and developed by SMG Management & W Capital Group, the development offers airy, flow-through residences that embrace the feeling of serenity. Expansive balconies are engulfed by beautiful aquatic views to the east and twinkling lights of the Miami skyline to the west. Amenities are designed in collaboration with Holly Hunt and Enzo Enea to include an ocean front infinity pool, lush hammock garden and whirlpool spa. A private beach area also highlights L’Atelier’s sense of allure, exclusivity and lavishness.
At A Glance
Developer: SMG Management
Architect: Luis Revuelta
Completion Date: 2017
Minimum Price: $4,300,000
Number of Units: 20
Unit Size: 2300 - 8000 sqft
Inside Your Home
- Unit mix comprised of half-floor residences, full-floor residences, and two exquisite penthouse residences each just under 8,000 interior square fee
- Expansive balconies with sweeping ocean and city view
- 10-foot and 11-foot ceilings in all residence
- An outdoor Whirlpool spa comes included with each residence
- State of the art Poliform kitchens
- World leading Gaggenau appliances
- 24-hour Valet
- 24-hour full-service Concierge
- Poolside Cabanas & Pool and Beach attendant
- 70-foot Lap Pool and Infinity-edge Swimming Pool
- Private Beach Area
- Pool Bar and BBQ Area
- Beauty Salon
- Double-height State-of-the-Art Fitness Center
- Library and Meeting Room
- Spa Facility and Treatment Room with Sauna and Steam Rooms
- Hammock Garden
Features We Know You'll Love
Interiors are perfected by Holly Hunt, known for raising the bar with her attention to detail and refined taste.
Outdoor areas are created by the famous landscaper, Enzo Enea, complete with a lush hammock garden for a serene, quiet escape.
The area blends the treasures of South Beach with the subtle advantages of a small town, like open space and easy parking.
Selling Your North Beach Condo?
Let us help you. Fill out this form to get started.
Market Value of
Please tell us a little about your property.
Where should we send your results?
We will be in touch soon.