Four Seasons Fort Lauderdale
525 North Fort Lauderdale Blvd | Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304
Elegant Beachfront Private Residences
Experience stunning views of the Atlantic Ocean and Intracoastal Waterway through floor-to-ceiling windows in the spacious living areas. Designed to enhance the Fort Lauderdale yachting lifestyle, each unit offers designer fixtures and upscale finishes such as a Calacatta Nuvo backsplash, refrigerated wine storage, and induction ovens. Adding to the living spaces are the expansive outdoor terraces, offering a generous panoramic mix of the glistening waters blended with the warm ocean breezes. All this and more is only steps from the Las Olas Boulevard Shops, Parker Playhouse, Adios Golf Club, Bahia Mar Yachting Center, and many more shopping and entertainment options nearby.
At A Glance
Developer: Fort Partners
Architect: Kobi Karp
Completion Date: 2018
Minimum Price: $1,200,000
Number of Units: 83
Unit Size: 780 - 6100 sqft
Inside Your Home
- 42 Private Residences (2,200-6,600 sqft) and 41 Hotel Residences (800-2,136 sqft)
- Designer baths, and Travertine flooring throughtout - including all Terraces
- Miele, Wolf, and Subzero appliances
- Spacious balconies with glass railings
- High ceilings
- Laundry room
- Large walk-in closets
- Floor-to-ceiling impact windows and doors
- Select duplex residences with double height living rooms and balconies
- Porte-Cochere entrance
- 24HR residential concierge services
- Fitness center
- Underground parking garage with security surveillance
- 4 restaurants and lounges
- Valet Parking
- Laundry service
- Oceanfront terrace with 2 pools and cabanas
- Grocery provisioning
- Butler service and housekeeping
Features We Know You'll Love
Oversized Outdoor Luxury
Generous outdoor terraces bring the best in beachfront living to each unit with warm ocean breezes and the sun glistening off the shimmering waters.
Dornbracht faucets, and Sub-Zero, Miele and Wolf appliances indulge each unit with upscale finishes to enhance the high-luxury lifestyle.
Enjoy easy access to area’s 300 miles of immaculate waterways in the Riviera defined as the “yachting capital of the world.”
Selling Your Fort Lauderdale Condo?
Let us help you. Fill out this form to get started.
Market Value of
Please tell us a little about your property.
Where should we send your results?
We will be in touch soon.