Fontainebleau III Sorrento
4391 Collins Avenue | Miami Beach, FL 33140
World Class Culinary Experience
From the magnificent spa treatments at Lapis Spa to the award-winning indoor and outdoor restaurants, treat yourself to world-class luxury amenities at the Fontainebleau III Sorrento. Residents will love the jet skiing and parasailing available at this beachfront location, as well as the water playground with supervised children's activity center. Designed by Susan Firestone Interiors, all units are move-in ready and outfitted with furnishings and accessories. This condo-hotel may be rented by owners or placed in the hotel rental program.
Here at this premier residence in the metropolis of Miami Beach, you’ll find everything from pampering and primping to fitness, dining, and nightly entertainment. This stunning beachfront condo resort is brought to you by Turnberry Associates, one of America’s premier real estate development and property management companies with over 50 years of experience.
Having thought of and included a wide array of social and recreational amenities for residents to enjoy, this Miami Beach property has an exclusive Ocean Club, including a private Owner's’ Lounge area equipped with a swimming pool, breakfast and hors d’oeuvres. You’ll relax in luxury, knowing there is 24/7 security on site. To round out this true resort experience, take advantage of the valet parking, room service, in-suite spa and beauty services, and the famous lagoon pool.
With the many culinary adventures available, you can enjoy tasty creations from world-renowned chefs to satisfy your every mouthwatering desire. With illuminated tennis courts and a full-fledged shopping mall located on the premises, featuring some of the most famous designers in the world, you’ll never want to leave this fantastic retreat in paradise. Take a stroll along the sun deck, order a cool, refreshing beverage from the poolside bar, and plunge yourself into the refreshing sparkling water of the pool.
You’re Only Steps from World Class Dining and Entertainment
Should you desire to venture outside of this perfect luxury destination, you’ll find yourself in the middle of the upscale lifestyle found only in the heart of Miami Beach. Enjoy an eclectic American menu at the 27 Restaurant and Bar or expand your taste buds at the Matador Room, with delicious Latin dishes in a historic, oval room setting. Residents and visitors can take the Latin inspiration into the night at Mango’s Tropical Cafe, a nightclub featuring Latin music, or engulf yourself in glamor and glitz at the Skybar at Shore Club South Beach with a lush tropical garden, hip-hop room, and pool and beach bars.
A must-visit in the area is the beautiful Miami Beach Boardwalk. Spanning 40 blocks from the southernmost tip of world-renowned South Beach, stretching northward into Miami Beach, visitors enjoy the many dining options along the path, people watching, leisurely strolls, and jogging. With easy access to the famous Lincoln Road shopping mecca, you’ll have access to world-class designer shops and boutiques. There is no better way to take in the beauty of this waterfront location than along this popular and scenic destination in southern Florida.
At A Glance
Developer: Turnberry Associates
Architect: Nichols Brosch Sandoval & Associates, Inc.
Year Built: 2008
Number of Units: 311
Unit Size: 550 - 1742 sqft
Inside Your Home
- Designed by Susan Firestone Interiors, the firm that decorated the Venetian hotel in Las Vegas
- All units fully furnished and fully accessorized
- Plush and comfortable furniture
- Refined interior design accessories
- Designer carpeting and tile
- Jerusalem stone floors
- Marble baths
- Granite countertops
- Bar with stone facing
- King-sized beds
- TV set, flat-screen in certain units
- Fax machine
- State-of-the-art computer hook-up
- Linens and towels
- Dinnerware, silverware, glassware and cookware
- Full kitchen with all appliances
- Fontainebleau Services: room service, concierge, housekeeping, laundry and dry cleaning, and turn-down service
- 18 acres of incomparable recreation.
- Family-oriented water playground, featuring a sprawling octopus, a giant water slide, cabanas, and a supervised children's activity center.
- 1,200 feet of white sand oceanfront beach to bask in the Florida sunshine, or participate in all sorts of water sports, from jet skiing to parasailing.
- Beachfront and poolside bar, raw bar, and snack bar.
- Lighted tennis courts, tennis pro, and pro-shop.
- World class Spa and Fitness Center, offering a full program of classes and services, including in-suite personal pampering and private one-on-one fitness sessions, a salt water pool, and a delicious, nutritious Spa Eatery.
- Variety of indoor and outdoor, casual and formal restaurants, serving breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, and late-night snacks- from traditional American fare to Continental and Japanese cuisine.
- Intimate lounges, friendly watering holes, live and lively entertainment, dining and dancing in the famous Club Tropigala.
- Shopping arcade for everything from sundries to antiques.
- Exclusive Owner's Lounge for continental breakfast, cocktails, hors d'oeuvres.
- Room service, maid service, turn-down service, laundry/dry cleaning service, valet parking.
Designer Interiors and Luxury
All units in this fine Miami Beach property come fully furnished and accessorized with designs by Susan Firestone Interiors, the same firm that dazzles guests at the Venetian hotel in Las Vegas. Imagine yourself walking into your designer condo with amenities to soothe the senses, such as comfortable, plush furniture and a stone-faced bar to serve yourself or entertain guests. With gorgeous granite countertops and a full kitchen equipped with top-of-the-line appliances, marble features in the bathrooms, a state-of-the-art computer hookup and other advanced technological features, you’ll find your own personal retreat inside your Miami Beach residence at Fontainebleau III Sorrento.
Selling Your Miami Beach Condo?
Let us help you. Fill out this form to get started.
Market Value of
Please tell us a little about your property.
Where should we send your results?
We will be in touch soon.
Studio to 3 Bedroom Listings At Fontainebleau III Sorrento
The multiple listing information is provided by the Miami Association of REALTORS® from a copyrighted compilation of listings. The compilation of listings and each individual listing are ©2017 Miami Association of REALTORS®. All Rights Reserved. The information provided is for consumers' personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate, and should be independently verified.