Estates at Acqualina
17885 Collins Avenue | Sunny Isles Beach, FL 33160
Live in the Moment
It’s no secret Sunny Isles Beach is the hot new place to call home. Estates at Acqualina are set conveniently in the heart of Sunny Isles Beach, conveniently close to everything that matters that will allow the luxury of living in the moment, according to the mood of the day. Stunning lobbies by Karl Lagerfield play off the mood of the moment, where the warm climate of South Florida sparks fresh, innovative design. Truly, the Estates at Acqualina are some of the finest residences in the world. Adjacent to the Estates is the world-renowned Acqualina Resort and Spa, with the highest Five-Star and Five-Diamond by Forbes Travel Guide and AAA, respectively. Villa Acqualina is inspired by Ancient Rome’s public spaces where there is something for residents of all interests and ages. An ice skating rink, bowling alley, golf simulator, Wall Street Trader’s Clubroom, billiards room, and children’s playroom are just some of the amenities. At Estates at Acqualina you’ll enjoy the best of both worlds- soak up the warm sun, delight in the sparkling waters of the Atlantic, and enjoy proximity to all of the finest shops, entertainment, and dining South Florida has to offer.
At A Glance
Developer: The Trump Group
Architect: Rafael Portuondo & Cohen Freedman Encinosa
Completion Date: 2019
Minimum Price: $3,781,000
Number of Units: 265
Unit Size: 2700 - 13000 sqft
Inside Your Home
- Residences are delivered furniture-ready
- Washer and dryer with laundry sink
- Marble or wood floors throughout, including terrace
- Smart building technology linked to building amenities, prewired for audio speakers, empty conduit with pull strings for motorized drapes, programmed lighting controls in selected locations, intrusion monitoring system, and intelligent climate controls with digital thermostats
- Recessed lighting in select corridors and bathrooms
- 20 ft door-wide openings in living room
- Finished 10’6” ceilings
- Floor-to-ceiling tinted-impact-resistant glass windows and sliding exterior doors
- European-designed cabinetry
- Dacor 24” wine station
- Under-counter Sub-Zero wine storage
- 36” Sub-Zero refrigerator and freezer
- Master Suite with sitting areas
- Large adjoining terrace
- Midnight bar (Miele coffee system, marble countertop, backsplash, sink and refrigerator drawer)
- His and hers bathrooms
- Steam shower enclosure
- Free-standing custom tub with designer plumbing fixtures
- His/Hers dressing rooms including oversized closets
- Acqualina 5-star lifestyle
- 45,000sf of amenities - Circus Maximus
- 10,000sf signature restaurant
- 24 hr valet and security
- House Rolls Royce
- Room Service
- Children's Programs
- Pet Care
- FlowRider for surfers
- Basketball court
- Ice Skating rink
- Formula One simulator
- Golfing simulator
- Bowling lanes
- Movie theatre
- Wall Street Trader's Club room
- 502 feet of Atlantic oceanfront
- Sunset terraces
- Wrap around balconies with 1,600 sq. ft. to 1,800 sq. ft. of outdoor living
- Summer kitchen with under-counter refrigerator, sink and barbecue
- Hot tub with massage jets and waterfall
Features We Know You'll Love
Internationally-Acclaimed Resort and Spa
Recognized by Trip Advisor as the top beachfront hotel in continental United States, with amenities to suit any interest or age.
With lobbies designed by Karl Lagerfeld, you’ll live according to the mood of the moment. Fresh, sun-inspired space bringing out the best in you and providing a delightful first impression for your guests.
You’ll have direct beach access right outside your back door. Drink a cocktail in the private poolside cabanas or take a dip in the zero-entry infinity-edge pools.
Selling Your Sunny Isles Condo?
Let us help you. Fill out this form to get started.
Market Value of
Please tell us a little about your property.
Where should we send your results?
We will be in touch soon.