1001 S Miami Avenue | Miami, FL 33130
A Skyline Signature
Architect Luis Revuelta set out to redefine the Miami skyline, designing 64 stories of soaring glass to create the sleek and slender silhouette of Brickell Flatiron. The tower features sweeping balconies and elegant curvature to bring a romantic sense of style to one of Miami’s hottest neighborhoods. Developed by Miami skyline pioneer, Ugo Colombo, of CMC Group, Brickell Flatiron features spacious floor plans and expansive views of both the city and Biscayne Bay. The curving structures found in the interior supplement the building’s sense of movement. Luxury amenities include a 64th Floor Rooftop Level, complete with a spa, gym, resort-style pool and garden oasis to produce an elite experience of luxury living. Just steps away from Mary Brickell Village and brand new Brickell City Centre, Brickell Flatiron will prove to be a signature to Brickell as well the Miami horizon.
At A Glance
Developer: CMC & Capital Group
Architect: Luis Revuelta
Completion Date: 2017
Minimum Price: $495,000
Number of Units: 585
Unit Size: 737 - 2592 sqft
Inside Your Home
- Furniture ready interiors with premium porcelain tile flooring made in ItalyFloor-to-ceiling height: 10’ in penthouse residences & 9’ in tower residences
- Expansive floorplan layouts
- Floor-to-ceiling windows and sliding glass doors throughout unit
- Wide elliptical balconies with finished flooring
- Panoramic views of the Miami skyline and Biscayne Bay
- Custom Snaidero kitchens & Zucchetti faucets
- Miele professional grade appliances
- Bathrooms with custom designed Milldue cabinetry & marble flooring
- 24-hr valet and covered garage self-parking
- Additional bicycle and private storage space
- 6 destination controlled super-high speed elevators
- “Brickell Flatiron Link”: An integrated digital concierge service available to all residences
- Rooftop pool
- Rooftop spa and fitness center with pilates, yoga and aerobics studio, private steam, sauna and locker facilities
- A 2nd 18th floor pool designed specifically for lap swimming
- Ground floor shopping, restaurant and lobby lounge
- State-of-the-art business center and conference rooms
- Private residents movie theater, event space, children’s play area and game room
Features We Know You'll Love
Sun filled Units
Glass floor to ceiling walls allow each residence maximal natural light for an open and airy atmosphere.
Private Garden Experience
Landscaping designed by Enzo Enea provide a serene escape from reality.
An ideal location allows you to settle down at home or explore everything Coconut Grove has to offer.
Selling Your Brickell Condo?
Let us help you. Fill out this form to get started.
Market Value of
Please tell us a little about your property.
Where should we send your results?
We will be in touch soon.