10225 Collins Avenue | Bal Harbour, FL 33154
Legendary Oceanfront Access
Meticulously manicured Italian gardens and more than 180 feet of private ocean frontage await you at the Bellini Bal Harbour. The spacious balconies outside these luxurious condos boast glass rails for unobstructed stunning ocean views. Enjoy exclusive resident-only access to 3,000+ square foot of fitness and legendary spa services at Spa Vida. Only steps away are the famous Bal Harbour Shops with Chanel, Versace, and more.
At A Glance
Developer: Martin Z. Margulies
Year Built: 2005
Number of Units: 77
Unit Size: 940 - 7572 sqft
Inside Your Home
- Foyer entry
- Balconies with glass railings
- 10-foot ceilings
- Washer and dryer
- Two zone HVAC system
- Double glass laminate doors and hurricane resistant windows
- Gourmet kitchen, which include: Granite counter tops, Sub-Zero refrigerators and freezers, Touch control ceramic cook-tops, Instant hot water dispenser and Wine cooler
- His and her master baths
- Magnificent 200 feet of ocean frontage
- Residents-only 4,000-square-foot fitness center and spa custom designed by ultra-elite Spa Vida
- Spa cafe, serving breakfast and lunch
- Heated oceanfront pool
- Beautifully landscaped Italian gardens
- 24-hour concierge, valet and security service
Selling Your Bal Harbour Condo?
Let us help you. Fill out this form to get started.
Market Value of
Please tell us a little about your property.
Where should we send your results?
We will be in touch soon.
Studio to 3 Bedroom Listings At Bellini
The multiple listing information is provided by the Miami Association of REALTORS® from a copyrighted compilation of listings. The compilation of listings and each individual listing are ©2017 Miami Association of REALTORS®. All Rights Reserved. The information provided is for consumers' personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate, and should be independently verified.