18975 Collins Avenue | Sunny Isles, FL 33160
Set in beautiful Sunny Isles Beach, Residences by Armani/Casa offer the ultimate luxury of serene oceanfront living. White sand beaches and turquoise waters create a rare oasis in the midst of the excitement of South Beach and Downtown Miami, and the exclusive fashion and designer shops of Bal Harbour. As its name suggests, Armani/Casa designed each of the 308 units and common areas, under the design direction of legendary fashion Icon and Designer Georgio Armani. Rich textiles and soft, yet dramatic tones create a relaxing ambiance only Armani could achieve. As flawless as the interior, the 649-foot-tall glass tower designed by Internationally-acclaimed Cesar Pelli blends seamlessly into the crystal clear Atlantic. All of the finest amenities complete the most luxurious address in Miami with a state of the art fitness center overlooking the water, indoor and outdoor Turkish spas, exclusive pools and beach amenities, and a private oceanfront restaurant and bar.
At A Glance
Developer: Dezer Development, Related Group
Architect: Cesar Pelli
Completion Date: 2016
Minimum Price: $1,850,000
Number of Units: 260
Unit Size: 1500 - 3000 sqft
Inside Your Home
- Private high-speed elevator access to most residences
- Breathtaking Atlantic Ocean and city views through floor-to-ceiling windows
- Eight-foot-high double-door entry to a spacious foyer in select units
- Spacious interior floor plans with elegant smooth-finish ceilings rising to 10 feet (slab to ceiling, except where required to accommodate mechanical equipment)
- Expansive 10-foot-deep private balconies with glass railings in all residences
- Summer kitchen with under-counter refrigerator in all residences
- Recessed lighting in select corridors and bathrooms
- Intelligent climate controls with digital thermostats
- Large capacity full size washer/dryer in all residences
- Smart building technology provides seamless access to select building amenities
- All residences pre-wired for audio speakers as well as motorized drapes and programmed lighting controls in select locations
- Over 35,000 square feet of amenities across two floors
- Armani Privé lounge at the lobby level
- Movie theater with plush seating for 24 people
- Light-filled ocean-view bar area
- Elegantly appointed cigar room
- Club-inspired game room with pool table
- Children’s playroom for games and activities
- Oceanfront terrace with heated swimming pool, hot tub, and poolside food and beverage service
- Private oceanfront restaurant and bar with outdoor seating as well as in-residence delivery
- Exclusive beach amenities, including food and beverage services, beach attendants, chaise lounges, and umbrellas
- State-of-the-art fitness center with yoga studio with Pilates equipment
- Men’s and women’s dressing rooms with lockers and showers
- Expansive two-story revitalization spa with indoor and outdoor treatment rooms
- 24-hour valet services
- 24-hour security and multilingual concierge service
Features We Know You'll Love
All the interior spaces and units were designed by Armani/Casa under the artistic direction of legendary designer Giorgio Armani.
Internationally-renowned architect Cesar Pelli has won hundreds of awards for his remarkable design. His elegant 649-foot glass tower blends seamlessly with the crystal waters of the Atlantic.
Those who purchase a Penthouse will be flown to Italy to consult with Giorgio Armani himself on the interior design of their unit.
Selling Your Sunny Isles Condo?
Let us help you. Fill out this form to get started.
Market Value of
Please tell us a little about your property.
Where should we send your results?
We will be in touch soon.