Aria on the Bay
1770 N. Bayshore Drive | Miami, FL 33137
A Breath of Fresh Air
The majestic 53-story structure creating glass waves in the sky is another one of Arquitectonica’s masterpieces, Aria on the Bay. This breathtaking waterfront property adds beauty and elegance to Edgewater, just north of Miami’s thriving Art & Entertainment District. Open layout units with massive terraces are lined with floor to ceiling glass for unobstructed views of both Biscayne Bay and the city. Amenities include a private spa, game room, theater and state of the art fitness center to embrace only the most lavish lifestyle. Ground floor retail space offers a level of convenience matched by easy accessibility to Downtown, South Beach, Wynwood or Midtown.
At A Glance
Developer: Melo Group
Completion Date: 2017
Minimum Price: $543,000
Number of Units: 647
Unit Size: 815 - 2364 sqft
Inside Your Home
- 1 to 3 Bedroom expansive residences
- Spacious, open-plan living, dining and kitchen areas
- Modern custom-designed cabinetry and European-style kitchens
- Private elevator access on select units
- Nine foot ceilings
- Up to ten foot deep balconies
- Floor-to-ceiling glass on all exterior walls
- 24-hour reception desk and on-site monitoring
- BBQ area with summer kitchen features
- Business center with conference room and offices
- Controlled-entry garage with assigned parking
- Expansive sun deck and lounge area
- Game room and library
- Great room with social areas including pool table and flat screen tv
- High-speed wireless internet in social spaces
- Indoor/outdoor social room
- Outdoor fire pit with custom seating
- Private spa and massage treatment area
- Screening room theater
- State-of-the-art gym and yoga studio
- Teen Lounge and Kids' Playroom
- Two sunrise & sunset pools + Hot tub + Children's pool
- Valet parking
Features We Know You'll Love
Features a sunrise/sundeck pool that overlooks both the city and Biscayne Bay, children's pool, a relaxing fire pit and large, tropical lounge.
Aria on the Bay is just minutes from Downtown and Brickell and steps from the Adrienne Arsht Performing Arts Center, American Airlines Arena and Perez Art Museum.
Aria overlooks the well-loved 8 acre Margaret Pace Park and features a vast amount of linear footage that directly faces Biscayne Bay.
Selling Your Edgewater Condo?
Let us help you. Fill out this form to get started.
Market Value of
Please tell us a little about your property.
Where should we send your results?
We will be in touch soon.