3900 Alton Road | Miami Beach, FL 33140
A Modern Gem in Historic Miami Beach
Located in the historic heart of Miami Beach, 3900 Alton is unrivaled in location as it is minutes away from Miami’s Design District, Faena District, and Sunset Harbor, not to mention some of the most exclusive restaurants in Miami. Mid-Beach is home to recent arrivals by the likes of Faena House, The Miami Edition, and The Ritz Carlton, among other swanky hotels and residences, making the area Miami Beach’s most desirable location while preserving the distinctive feel of a private oasis.
Internationally-hailed architect Ricardo Bofill is behind the brilliant construction that is 3900 Alton. A team of designers and artists assembled by Mast Capital envisioned a lifestyle of understated elegance and stunning beauty, and they executed to absolute perfection. Modern design and timeless elegance meets state-of-the-art technology with residential features like floor-to-ceiling energy-efficient windows for unbeatable views of beautiful Biscayne Bay, and a Savant automation system which is accessible directly from a smartphone. Additional smart features include TESLA house car and TESLA charging station. Outdoors a lush garden surrounds an expansive pool and spa complete with cabanas and lounging daybeds for ultimate relaxation.
3900 Alton’s Enviable Location
All of South Florida is at your fingertips. You’re just steps from casual eateries like Bagel Time Cafe, Beyond by Shemtov’s, and Montefiore Cafe & Restaurant, yet you’re also mere minutes from upscale dining experiences like Katsuya, Sardinia, and Yardbird Southern Table & Bar (which happens to be just steps from the famous Lincoln Road).
Take your pick from the endless nightlife options nearby. The Forge features a vast and nationally acclaimed wine cellar in what was once a blacksmith’s forge, Nikki Beach is a Miami Beach hotspot on the soft sandy shores, and Rec Room revives nostalgia for decades past with its ‘70s decor and intimate setting.
Living in 3900 Alton means you’re just steps from the prestigious Miami Beach Golf Club, Lincoln Road Mall, world-famous Ocean Drive, and the heart of Miami itself. In just 10 minutes, you can be lounging on the pearly white sands of South Beach, exploring the unique shops and restaurants sprinkled throughout Brickell, and marveling at artists’ masterpieces in Wynwood. And with 195 just a stone’s throw from this Miami Beach building, you’re never far from your favorite South Florida destinations.
At A Glance
Developer: Mast Capital
Architect: Bermello Ajamil & Partners Inc.
Completion Date: 2017
Minimum Price: $1,100,000
Number of Units: 78
Unit Size: 1400 - 2182 sqft
Inside Your Home
- 10 ft high ceilings in all residences
- Floor-to-ceiling energy efficient windows
- Direct elevator access to select units
- Poliform® kitchens
- Subzero and Wolf appliances
- Savant automation system in each residence accessible directly from residents smartphone and iPads® 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- High-end designer bathroom fixtures
- Frameless glass enclosed showers
- Spacious walk-in closets
- Assigned covered self-parking for residents and 24-hour valet for guests
- Integrated high-speed internet throughout common areas
- Lobby and pool deck installations by Loris Cechinni and Fernando Mastrangelo
- 24 hour concierge / doorman service
- Landscaped pool terrace featuring lounge seating and sunset bay view deck
- Poolside towel service and bar area
- VIP access to Beach Club with cabanas, lounges, towel service and beach butlers
- Light-filled Fitness center with state-of-the-art fitness equipment
- Children’s playroom
- 24 hour Business Center
- Social lounge with gaming area and media room
- Expansive pool and spa surrounded by lounging cabanas and poolside daybeds
- Children’s wading pool
- Lush gardens designed by Natural cial
- TESLA house car and TESLA charging station
Setting New Standards for Miami Beach Condos
3900 Alton masterfully combines the technology of tomorrow with the amenities of today. Residents enjoy peace of mind with the state-of-the-art home automation, which they can access on-the-go from their mobile devices. This modern technology complements the personal touch of the building’s concierge service and poolside towel service. Inside each residence, high ceilings and floor-to-ceiling windows fill your home with natural light, a desirable feature that makes each unit perfect for either relaxing or entertaining.
Features We Know You'll Love
Featuring the brilliance of internationally acclaimed master architect, Ricardo Bofill.
3900 Alton is 10 minutes from everywhere you want to be, including South Beach, Brickell, Wynwood and MIA, with easy access to 195.
Tesla House Car
3900 Alton offers its 75 residents exclusive use of its Tesla house car.
Selling Your Miami Beach Condo?
Let us help you. Fill out this form to get started.
Market Value of
Please tell us a little about your property.
Where should we send your results?
We will be in touch soon.