321 Ocean Dr | Miami Beach, FL 33139
Exclusive Living South of Fifth
As one of the latest developments in the highly sought-after SoFi neighborhood, 321 Ocean is a contemporary masterpiece of modern design. Sunlight cascades into each room through the floor-to-ceiling glass walls, looking out over the glimmering waters of the Atlantic Ocean. European marble bathrooms, brand-name appliances, stone countertops, and a flowing floor plan allow for an upscale environment and seamless transition when entertaining guests. This is the home you have dreamed of, where fashion meets luxury in the exclusive condo residences in Miami’s South of Fifth neighborhood. Located on world-renowned Ocean Drive, it has unlimited access to one of the most famous beaches in the world. Fashionable living, unstoppable entertainment, and spectacular amenities are only the beginning at 321 Ocean.
This 21-unit condominium was designed by Enrique Norten, the brilliant creator behind such contemporary marvels as mixed-use Design 41 in the Miami Design District and One Ocean South Beach, another high-end residence in the heart of SoFi. With the allure of this building’s Miami Beach location and the splendor of its sleek exterior, 321 Ocean Drive is quickly becoming a premier place to live in South Florida.
An Enviable Location on Ocean Drive
Many Miami Beach properties located on this world-famous stretch give residents unmatched access to the sandy white shores and cerulean Atlantic waters, and 321 Ocean Drive is no exception: An afternoon of swimming, surfing, or sunbathing is just steps away. If you want to bike or stroll through a palm tree-shaded park instead, you’re not far from Lummus Park, which features fitness equipment, volleyball courts, and playground equipment for children.
Ocean Drive is where you’ll also find Miami Beach’s best restaurants, including Deco Blue with its outdoor oceanfront terrace, The Local House with its must-try seafood dishes, and Pita Loca with its authentic, Kosher menu. Of course, main attractions like the bustling Lincoln Road shopping promenade and tree-lined Espanola Way, reminiscent of a Spanish village, are not too far from this Miami Beach condo.
At A Glance
Developer: AGM Aria
Architect: Enrique Norten
Year Built: 2015
Number of Units: 21
Unit Size: 1900 - 6800 sqft
Inside Your Home
- Floor-through layout with East and West balconies in every residence
- North, South, East and West exposure
- Private elevator lobbies for each residence
- High ceilings with floor-to-ceiling glass
- 10′ deep oceanfront terraces (Ocean Tower residences)
- Sleek, open kitchens with European cabinetry
- Premium appliances including induction cooktop, double multifunction ovens, wine cooler, built-in espresso system, fully integrated refrigerator/freezer and dishwasher
- Under-mount sink with designer faucet Stone countertops
- Elegant European-imported marble combined with bold, contemporary fixtures
- Oversize shower with floor-to-ceiling glass, marble, rain shower and handheld spray (Master baths)
- Soaking tub (Ocean Tower master baths)
- Private water closet (Master baths)
- 24-hour valet
- On-site management and engineer
- Beachfront, infinity-edge, heated pool
- The Garden at 321; exquisitely landscaped urban oasis fashioned by world renowned designer Enzo Enea
- Fit 321; elite fitness center overlooking Ocean Drive
- The Ocean Library; resident lounge featuring unique collection
of art, architecture and culinary books
Ultra-Lux Experiences Await at Home
While 321 Ocean Drive may have a coveted location just moments from shopping, dining, and nightlife, the building has a myriad of amenities to keep residents entertained at home. On a hot day, you can trade the crowded beach for the calm of the heated infinity pool, which still catches the cool sea breezes. Whether your definition of “relaxing” is exercising or reading, you can enjoy a quiet moment in the fitness center or resident lounge. You can even take an evening stroll under the stars in the urban paradise crafted by designer Enzo Enea, who has also created private gardens for L’Atelier, Park Grove, Marea Miami Beach, Fasano Shore Club, and Brickell Flatiron.
Selling Your Miami Beach Condo?
Let us help you. Fill out this form to get started.
Market Value of
Please tell us a little about your property.
Where should we send your results?
We will be in touch soon.