1100 South Miami Avenue | Miami, FL 33137
From world renowned architect Carlos Ott, who brought you Jade Ocean and 50 Biscayne, comes the highly anticipated 1100 Millecento. Each residence includes gorgeous European-inspired kitchen cabinets, stone countertops, smart building technology, and flow-through floor plans that offer only the best of the incredible city views. Residents and guests enjoy 24 hour security, secured parking, exclusive membership to Club Mare in Key Biscayne, private cabanas, clubhouse pool, gym, sauna, spa, and theater room filled with plush seating. Featuring 42 stories of beautiful Italian inspired units on Miami Avenue in the popular Brickell neighborhood. Nearby conveniences include Mary Brickell Village, Rosa Mexicana, and boutique shops and cafes for your enjoyment.
At A Glance
Developer: The Related Group
Architect: Carlos Ott and Pininfarina
Year Built: 2015
Number of Units: 382
Unit Size: 578 - 1462 sqft
Inside Your Home
- 9 foot ceilings standard, 10 foot ceilings on penthouse levels
- Smart building technology
- Hurricane resistant glass windows, railing, and doors
- European designed cabinets
- Imported stone counter tops
- Stainless steel appliances
- Imported porcelain tile floors
- Double European mounted sink
- Pininfarina designed baths including European cabinets, counter tops, imported porcelain tile, glass enclosed shower and soaking tub
- Assigned Parking
- 24 Hour Security and Concierge
- 24 Hour Valet
- Membership to Club Mare in Key Biscayne
- Cielo Club Pool on 43rd Floor
- Multimedia and TV Room
- Catering Kitchen
- Sundeck Terrace
- Fitness Facility and Spa
- Theater with Surround Sound
Selling Your Brickell Condo?
Let us help you. Fill out this form to get started.
Market Value of
Please tell us a little about your property.
Where should we send your results?
We will be in touch soon.